Welcome to the Family Portal, Parents, Guardians, and Caregivers.
When a child is facing challenges to their functioning and well-being, finding the right services and support can be overwhelming. We are committed to helping you access the right services for your child.
What is the Family Portal?
The Family Portal is designed to allow you to apply for supports through the New Jersey Children's System of Care (CSOC) that may benefit your family.
Along with the convenience of filling out your application on your computer at your own pace, by using the Family Portal you may check the status of your application at any time. You also have the option to upload any needed documents electronically, saving time and mailing costs.
Currently, you may use the Family Portal to apply for the following supports:
- Eligibility for Developmental Disability Services
- CSOC Summer Camp Services
Please note - Your Child must be registered with PerformCare in order to access the Family Portal. Please call 1-877-652-7624 to register your child first.
Use the links in the top right corner of the page to explore the Portal:
- My Portal - Use this to add a registered child to your account, file a new application, continue an application in progress, or check the status of a submitted application.
- Contact - Click here for a list of phone numbers and mailing addresses, in case you have any questions or need to know where to send materials outside of the Family Portal.
- Help - The Help Page has answers to common questions about the Family Portal and frequently asked questions regarding Eligibility for Developmental Disability Services and CSOC Summer Camp Services.